Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Mechanical Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 2 Years
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Being a pro-Engineer mechanical design expertise is a must
* Must have good command on tolerance analysis and DFM/DFA concepts
* Must have good understanding of thermal engineering design concepts. Thermal simulation & validation experience would be an added advantage.
* Should have experience in electro-mechanical packaging of standalone and rack mount chassis systems used in telecom industries.
* As a member of a cross-functional team, will be responsible for initial chassis concept/architecture, establishing optimized printed circuit board (PCB) size(s) and outline, developing sheet-metal enclosures to meet intended performance and cost targets, power shelf and power distribution design.
* Must perform detailed MCAD product layout studies to ensure project objectives are met and work on the detail fabrication drawings (sheet-metal, plastic, cable, labels, etc.) and assembly drawings required for project prototype release.
* Should perform special emphasis on product design for low cost (high volume) and ease of manufacture is required. People management experience is an added advantage.
* Must have good presentation skills.
* Must have good communication and interpretation skills.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving brain.