|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be very strong in Data structure and algorithms knowledge
- Must have expert knowledge and hands-on experience in C, Python
- Should have knowledge on TCP/IP Network and multi thread programming, RTOS knowledge
- Must have exposure to deployment architectures in routing and switching areas
- Must have knowledge in areas in Routing technologies: MPLS, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, L2/L3VPN,
- Must be expert in One or more TCP/IP application protocols: DHCP, L2TP, SMTP, FTP, RADIUS/DIAMETER, SNMP, PPP
- Should have experience in using TGENs from IXIA or Spirent family
- Must have exposure to Xml, Netconf/ Yang, REST APIs
- Should be exposure to KAFKA, pipeline, MangoDB, InfluxDB, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Dockers/Contrainers will be of added advantage.
- Should develop products that are deployed by some of the top tier service providers in the world.
- Must work with a BU-wide dynamic technical community, learning from experts and translating this learning into exciting opportunities for the company and personal growth.
- Must have experience in the exhilaration of mentoring colleagues and working on ground breaking technologies.
- Must design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Should develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Must determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com