Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Business Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
* Must develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Must determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Must have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
* Should have strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
* Must possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
* Should have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills
* Must play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
* Should build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
* Must imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
* Must have ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
* Should have ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)