|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- Should build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
- Must imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play
- Must design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Should develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Must determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Must have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Should have strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Must possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Must have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Should have excellent verbal and written skills
- Should develop innovative solutions to revolutionize for the next generation data center.
- Must have good understanding on L2 Protocols like STP/RSTP/LACP/CDP etc
- Must have good understanding on following Layer-3 Features – OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, BGP, PIM- SM/VXLAN/TRILL etc.
- Should have working experience in merchant silicon – Trident/Tomahawk family etc
- Must be proficient in using IXIA/Spirent
- Must have basic knowledge in Linux
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com