Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 80% through out academics.
* Candidate must play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
* Should build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
* Must design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
* Should develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Must be able to determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Must have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
* Should have strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
* Must possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
* Should have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills
* Must have good programming and debugging skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should be adaptable are adjusted to work in any type of environment.