Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Network Consulting Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should deliver the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
* Should will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
* Must be a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
* With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills,
* Must be well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
* Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.
* Must provide support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
* Must have minimal design and analysis work.
* Should perform related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.
* Must have conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
* Should be knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN
* Must have expertise Voice technologies.
* Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
* Should have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
* Must have knowledge of network design concepts.
* Should have knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
* Must have knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.