Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Network Engineer Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 80% through out academics.
* Should develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
* Should consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
* Should review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs
* Should build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers.
* Should have fluent in English (verbal and written)
* Must have passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
* Should knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
* Should strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
* Must have ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
* Should ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
* Should have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills
* Must have good programming and debugging skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should be adaptable are adjusted to work in any type of environment.