Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Network Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 80% and above through out academics.
* Should develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide.
* Must provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
* Must a good consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
* Must be able to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs
* Should build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers
* Must have fluent in English (verbal and written) skills.
* Must be passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
* Must have knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
* Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
* Must have ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
* Should have ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
* Must have expertise Voice technologies.
* Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
* Should have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
* Must have knowledge of network design concepts.
* Should have knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
* Must have knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.