Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Project Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
* Must consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
* Must review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs
* Must build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers
* Must be passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
* Should have knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
* Must have ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
* Should have ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
* Must have hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications.
* Must be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills.
* Must join together with a group of other talented graduates and receive professional development while also reaching expected milestones throughout the program.