Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be provided the opportunity to manage end-to-end product quality, in all its characteristics and through all lifecycle phases.
* Should develop and manage Quality Plans for new product introductions.
* Must monitor customer satisfaction and product field quality.
* Should perform quality data analysis to detect trends and initiate closed loop corrective action
* Must manage customer quality complaints.
* Must initiate and follow-up on failure analyses for root-cause identification.
* Should drive closed loop corrective actions with our manufacturers, development engineers and suppliers.
* Should have knowledge of basic Internet Technology concepts (preferred CCENT/CCNA certified)
* Must be a team player but also be able to work independently.
* Must have professional experience with Quality Management Systems.
* Should have professional experience in electronics design, manufacturing assembly and –test technologies.
* Must have knowledge on Six-Sigma Green or Black belt certification is an important asset.
* Should have professional experience with Data Analytics and associated tools.
* Must have professional experience with Software Quality Management Systems.