|Job Role||Software Developer|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Should posses Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university.
- Must have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should be expected to understand that immense amount of data being generated by the applications and help define the analytics.
- Must build dashboards, visualizations to help with operations and also executive presentations.
- Should leverage existing tools or build your own tools to achieve your goals.
- Must have experience with Python or Java or Ruby languages, data analytics and big data tools
- Must have advance Knowledge of Linux, shell scripting, TCP/IP, REST API, etc
- Must be expected to analyze requirements from product management, create a functional specification based on the requirements, and provide a code implementation which meets all of the requirements and matches the functional specification.
- Should have complexity of assignments may vary but most assignments for a Junior Software Engineer are fairly complex technical problems
- Should be expected to resolve these complex problems in a timely fashion working with their manager and team members to ensure the chosen solution solves the problem with high-quality.
- Must have knowledge in Programming is an asset Willingness and ability to stay flexible regarding assignments Quick learner
- Must willingness to dive in and learn everything required to be successful on the job Strong Algorithm and Analytical problem solving skills.
- Should have excellent written and documentation skills
- Must have sstrong theoretical experience with object-oriented analysis and programming is required
- Must have experience with any programming language is preferred.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com