Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Software Engineer Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 80% through out academics.
* Must be driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
* Should build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
* Should imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
* Must design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
* Should develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Must determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Must have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Should have strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
* Should possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
* Must have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
* Should have excellent verbal and written skills.
* Internet working Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
* Should have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
* Must have knowledge of network design concepts.
* Should have knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
* Must have knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.