Organization : Cisco
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cisco.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate will be involves in developing test cases, automated scripts, manual testing and attending to reproduce customer found defects on existing as well as newer products/features
* Should be able to execute the tasks based on timelines and be able to adapt to changing priorities based on release and product requirements
* Must work with cross-geographic teams to interact, share and schedule
* Must have very strong and engineering level expertise on network technologies, network applications
* Should have excellent knowledge of Python or any other scripting language
* Must have strong troubleshooting skills, collaborative working background
* Should have experience in using various test tools, traffic generators
* Must have understanding of software development life cycle, strong culture of quality
* Should have ability to build complex networks, understand use cases and execute them to perfection
* Must have good troubleshooting networking skills and software issues in scaled, complex network setup.
* Should have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
* Must have knowledge of network design concepts.
* Should have knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
* Must have knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.