Organization : Citrisys Solutions
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : Fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Citrisys options, headquartered in Washington D.C was once included in 2006 with the goal of supplying great quality and cost strong IT integration offerings to web enabled corporations globally. As an e Business integrator we furnish a wide variety of challenge management, web site planning, integration installation and customization services, perpetually taking a client-centered process. We’ve got chosen a strategic international mannequin combining the quality of onshore and offshore application development to deliver top class fine services and merchandise from an awfully skilled workforce with deep technical expertise and abilities.
* Provide broad and effective customer service to a diverse client base
* Propose new methods for obtaining newly required data
* Propose and create reports that clearly demonstrate requested analytical results
* Provide training and knowledge transfer to less experienced analysts. Provide training and knowledge transfer to less experienced analysts.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to utilize Microsoft Excel to perform data mining and statistical analysis work to produce ad-hoc reports for regulatory oversight bodies, management
* Should be able to prepare professional-grade data tables and graphs from information obtained by querying various data repositories
* Should be able to provide recommendations for analytical methodologies or models
* Must create statistical models
* Must be able to explain statistical results and methodologies in a way that can be understood by those not closely tied to the work.
* Must be an excellent problem solver with research oriented approach.
* Should have knowledge in SPSS, R or SAS
* Must have strong quantitative analytic and statistical skills
* Should also have Strong written and oral communication skills
* Having experience in programming will be an added advantage.
Note:If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and register below.