Organization : Citrix Systems
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.citrix.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Citrix is that the strategic technology company remodelling however folks, businesses and IT work and collaborate within the cloud era. Citrix transforms however businesses and IT work and folks collaborate within the cloud era. With market-leading cloud, collaboration, networking and virtualization technologies, Citrix powers mobile work styles and cloud services, creating complicated enterprise IT less complicated and additional accessible for 260,000 organizations. Citrix product bit seventy five p.c of web users daily and it partners with over ten,000 corporations in one hundred countries. Annual revenue in 2011 was $2.21 billion.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics
* Must have experience or applied coursework (including entry level) Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology.
* Should have demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
* Must have basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Java)
* Should have understanding of basic software lifecycle process
* Must have knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
* Should have knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
* Must have basic understanding of networking and data communications
* Should contribute to technical specification documentation.
* Must keep abreast of technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate.
* Should recommend improvements and changes in designs and gives professional appraisal on implementation of the design as planned and/or executed.
* Must maintain continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements.
* Should analyze requirements, and contributes to software requirements and design specifications for projects of significant scope.
* Should implement, unit tests, debugs and integrates code so as to minimize file size and server calls.
* Must may serve in a part-time lead capacity to junior developers, providing immediate direction and guidance.
* Must perform optimization of images.