Organization : Citrix Systems
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.citrix.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Citrix is that the strategic technology company remodelling however folks, businesses and IT work and collaborate within the cloud era. Citrix transforms however businesses and IT work and folks collaborate within the cloud era. With market-leading cloud, collaboration, networking and virtualization technologies, Citrix powers mobile work styles and cloud services, creating complicated enterprise IT less complicated and additional accessible for 260,000 organizations. Citrix product bit seventy five p.c of web users daily and it partners with over ten,000 corporations in one hundred countries. Annual revenue in 2011 was $2.21 billion.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should perform technical work requiring advanced experience in the application of techniques and procedures in carrying out tasks.
* Must apply expanded experience and knowledge in areas of assignments and accomplishes tasks in a professional manner.
* Must conduct medium to large sized development projects independently.
* Should be able to perform significant portions of broader projects managed by more senior developers.
* Must solicits input and expertise as necessary from more senior internal and external developers to carry out assignments correctly.
* Must plan and conduct tasks to implement design requirements to produce high quality Web sites and interactions.
* Should write and conduct tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed and enhanced software.
* Must develop and initiate design changes or enhancements as necessary.
* Must document and review all results with higher level supervisor and system test engineers.
* Should establish and maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
* Must be able to communicate technical issues to the larger development team.
* Should contribute to technical specification documentation.
* Must keep abreast of technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate.
* Should recommend improvements and changes in designs and gives professional appraisal on implementation of the design as planned and/or executed.
* Must maintain continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements.
* Should analyze requirements, and contributes to software requirements and design specifications for projects of significant scope.
* Should implement, unit tests, debugs and integrates code so as to minimize file size and server calls.
* Must may serve in a part-time lead capacity to junior developers, providing immediate direction and guidance.
* Must perform optimization of images.