Organization : Clariant
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Maharashtra
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Clariant is a speciality chemicals company, formed in 1995 as a spin-off from Sandoz. The company is focused on four business areas: care chemicals (consumer and industrial); catalysis; natural resources (oil & mining, minerals); and plastics & coatings. Headquartered near Basel, Switzerland, the public company encompasses 110 operating companies in 53 countries. Major manufacturing sites are located in Europe, North America, South America, China and India. In 2015, sales from continuing operations were 5.8 billion CHF.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience and knowledge about operations of different utilities like Boiler, Ice Plant, Chilled water, Brine Plant, Compressors, N2 Plant, DM water, Cooling towers, DG, thermic fluid heaters etc.
* Must handle all utility operations and maintenance jobs independently and safely.
* Should have knowledge of computer and SAP.
* Must have knowledge of handling emergy situation, HAZOP etc.
* Must have efficient communication and coordination with production, engineering and other service departments.
* Should have skill to troubleshooting of problem in various utility operations.
* Must coordinate, supervise and control the overall operations for all Utilities.
* Must manufacture and distribute utilities as per plan in safe manner.
* Should optimize the input for generation of utilities.
* Must ensure safe Utility operations.
* Should monitor and control the projects and maintenance as per the plan.
* Must suggest improvement in operations of equipment to avoid maintenance/breakdown.
* Should maintain good housekeeping of equipments and utility areas. Implementation of 5s.
* Should personally attend all utility breakdowns and implement measures to avoid failure of equipment.
* Must have knowledge of maintaining different equipments and systems used in Chemical Plant.
* Must have co-ordination skill, knowledge of safety during job execution, SAP Knowledge.
* Should be responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and SAMACO & Statutory requirements
* Must update history cards of equipments and SAMACO records.
* Must have co-ordination with Production Gate Keepers & Shift Incharges for Priority, equipment availability & Breakdown jobs to attend.
* Must have availability of consumables/Spares for Maintenance Work.
* Must assist in execution of projects, controlling, monitoring of projects ensuring quality.
* Must undertake Repairs & Maintenance, preventive maintenance and SAMACO in planned schedules.
* Should maintain regular contacts with Production to ensure maintenance, analyse equipment failures.
* Must strictly adhere to general safety instructions and compliance with statutory regulations.