|Organization Name||Clarivate Analytics|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Clarivate Analytics are trusted by the world’s top universities, corporations and brands. Our customers rely on us to help them sustain and grow their businesses as they face continual challenges. As innovation remains central to competitiveness, it’s more critical than ever to provide these innovators with insights they can trust.We are uniquely positioned to support businesses throughout the innovation lifecycle and continue to invest aggressively in enhancing existing solutions and developing new ones.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong knowledge of software development cycle
- Should have good understanding software engineering tools
- Must have excellent understanding of programming languages ( C, C++, Core JAVA)
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to grasp the new skills quickly.
- Should be a quick learner and Hard-working
- Must be assisting in planning and execution of software development projects
- Should be assisting in designing and developing enterprise business applications
- Must be writing, and testing programming for business applications
- Should be following instructions of senior engineers and working on software verification plans
- Must be documenting and maintaining software functionality and development stages
- Must have understanding of SAN and NAS products.
- Should be comfortable working with Linux based platforms.
- Must have good understanding of CIFS,NFS
- Should be strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have escalation Engineering team is responsible to work on customer issues, provide solutions to unblock the customer situations and perform Root cause analysis.
- Must provide engineering level support to EMC Global Technical Support groups.
- Should good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Must effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com