|Organization Name||Clover Infotech|
|Job Role||SQL Developer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M SC|
|No Of Vacancies||10|
Clover Infotech , established in 2010, is a leading designer and manufacturer specializing in the development and marketing of computer peripherals and Accessories for consumer electronic products in India. We are ranked the 15th most valuable company among India’s top 100000 manufacturers.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must analyze user requirements and document the same.
- Should development in Oracle, PL/ SQL.
- Should have knowledge on Procedure, cursor, functions.
- Must be reporting on the daily basis in prescribed time sheet format.
- Must documentation of the development.
- Must train the users after cutting over the development
- Must be responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
- Should develop a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
Plant Operations Management
- Must periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
- Should attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions 25%
- Must participate in area mentor programs
- Based on plant manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators 10%
- Should perform failure analysis of issues reported from field, NCs, trending etc. including autopsies of failed units whenever available.
- Must document the detailed analysis using tools like fish bone, 5 WHYs, Reliability etc. and identify the root-cause of failures and propose solutions
- Must provide leading quality-engineering projects that provide imaginative solutions to engineering and customer issues
- Must ensure reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com