|Organization Name||CMRL(Chennai Metro Rail Limited)|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|No Of Vacancies||40|
|Pay Scale||Rs 40,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date||16th June 2018|
The Chennai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The system commenced service in 2015 after partially opening the first phase of the project. The network consists of two colour-coded lines covering a length of 35 kilometres (22 mi).The Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), a joint venture between Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu built and operates the Chennai Metro. The system has a mix of underground and elevated stations and uses standard gauge. The services operate daily between 06:00 and 22:00 with a varying frequency of 10–20 minutes.
List Of Vacancies: 40
- Civil – 05
- Electrical – 10
- Electronics – 08
- Mechanical – 02
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical or its equivalent from a recognised university or AICTE approved universities.
- Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics
- Must have valid GATE 2017/2018 score at the time of applying
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 40,000/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 28 years as on 27-05-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates and other is applicable as per government policy.
- Candidates short listed based on the GATE score and qualifying examination will be called for a test/interview which will be conducted at IIT Madras in coordination with CMRL.
- Final selection will be subject to medical fitness
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 100/-
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com