Organization : CMS IT Services
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cmsitservices.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date :6 th Jan – 14 th Jan 2017 (10:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
CMS’s IT Support Services ensures that the functioning of your systems is optimised with end user support and data center management. CMS’s System Integration Services includes cutting edge solutions to install and integrate hardware and software to manage complex IT implementation projects successfully. CMS partners with leading IT vendors such as IBM, HP, 3Com, Oracle, Acer, Lexmark and Oce, to ensure that clients benefit from the latest cutting-edge technology
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
* Must perform configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1, L2 & L3 levels & Managing backup and recovery.
* Should be able to perform configurations & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
* Must perform installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
* Should be exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
* Should be having good knowledge in hardware parts of computers ,OS ,outlook, Basic concepts of networking 2 Handle daily Technical Support Activities on Desktop support.
* Should setup desktop computers and test network connections.
* Must install desktop software applications and internet browsers.
* Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
* Should have maintenance and troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
* Should have trouble shooting of hardware, software & networking skills.
* User group policies creation & modification
* Must have knowledge of monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
* Should have regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
* Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
* Should have good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
* Should remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting,
* Must be able to communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross training.
* Should provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues
* Should have good verbal & written communication skills
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
CMS IT Services Pvt Limited, 2D, 2nd floor,
#27, 1st Main Road, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020,
Landmark: ( 200 meters from Madhya Kailash Signal, Above CANARA BANK 2nd Floor)