Organization : CMS Services
Job Role : C++ Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cmsitservices.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
CMS’s IT Support Services ensures that the functioning of your systems is optimised with end user support and data center management. CMS’s System Integration Services includes cutting edge solutions to install and integrate hardware and software to manage complex IT implementation projects successfully. CMS partners with leading IT vendors such as IBM, HP, 3Com, Oracle, Acer, Lexmark and Oce, to ensure that clients benefit from the latest cutting-edge technology
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
* Must have responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
* Should design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
* Should implement performance and quality modules.
* Must identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
* Should maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
* Must have practical implementation of oops concept.
* Should have good and in depth knowledge of pointers.
* Should have good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
* Should remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting,
* Must be able to communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross training.
* Should provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues
* Should have good verbal & written communication skills
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.