|Organization Name||Cogent Data|
|Job Role||Angular Developer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Walk-In Dates||31st & 1st June 2018|
Cogent Data Solutions LLC is a rapidly expanding global provider of innovative information technology services and solutions. We bring success across a variety of industries, enhancing industry-specific business functions with proven technologies that meet specific needs. Our incomparable expertise and comprehensive capabilities allows us to creatively collaborate with our customers and achieve compelling results.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should have hands on experience/Knowledge in Angular 2/4 practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Should develop new user-facing features.
- Must build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Should ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Must optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Should assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Should collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Must be ability to learn new technology, integration with existing technology pieces using Web Services/APIs.
- Should be creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Must be creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular2/4 JS.
- Must have experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Must be professional and have precise communication skills
- Must have knowledge of LESS CSS or SASS.
- Should have knowledge on angularJS & TDD.
- Must have good working knowledge over Adobe Photoshop & wire framing.
- Should be responsive knowledge UI Design for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet & Firebug.
Cogent Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
11B, 11th Floor, Melange Towers,
Ratnadeep Supermarket Lane, Patrika Nagar,
Madhapur, Hi-tech City Rd, Hyderabad 500081.