Organization : Cognizant
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : MBA/MCA/B Sc/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cognizant.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
* Understand business requirements through business workshops, one on one interviews.
* Prepare first drafts on end to end solution for the client and integration plan and submit them to supervisor for review.
* Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required for solution implementation.
* Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
* Conduct pilot of solution developed.
* Review and obtain sign off deliverables.
* Guide users in uploading data into the system.
* Identify change required in the existing solutions and understand internal/ external dynamics.
* Conduct market research to identify new solution areas.
* Create business case for new solution.
* Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
* Detail out new solutions as required.
* Map solution developed to client space.
* Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
* Follow up to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
* Candidate should be MBA/MCA/M Sc/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate must analyze business requirement document.
* Candidate should analyze gaps in order to meet business requirements.
* Candidate must provide support in creating solutions for the gaps.
* Candidate must configure the system based on the requirements, carry out testing before handover to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
* Candidate must document customer requirements.
* Candidate must document the design/blueprint/functional specifications of the solution based on guidance from Senior Consultants / Team Lead.
* Candidate must upload the documents in knowledge repository for future reference.
* Candidate must understand client specific requirements and analyze them.
* Candidate must provide support to other teams during proposal development.
* Candidate must prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.