Organization : Cognizant
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cognizant.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Should not have any active backlogs.
* Should have strong written and communication skills
* Must be flexible to work in shifts and relocate to any Cognizant locations across India
* Should be open only to Indian nationalsJob description
* Should deliver test case execution, defect logging & test case writing
* Should perform daily test execution towards identifying defects/issues and help deliver on time
* Must ensure workflow completion and accuracy to meet high volume and aggressive deliverable timelines Meet Service Level Agreements / Key Performance Indicators as per the Guidelines
* Must provide support through adherence to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for various project enhancements & ongoing project efforts
* Must be producing detailed specifications and writing the programmer codes
* Should perform the testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
* Must have preparation of training manuals for users
* Should be maintaining the systems once they are up and running
* Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure