Organization : Cognizant
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cognizant.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be involved in coding, testing, debugging
* Should be responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision.
* Must needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant
* Should have working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
* Must be able to apply design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead.
* Should be able to work within own team or department at operational level.
* Must be having knowledge of IS0 27001:2013 and IT technical Controls.
* Should also have good understanding of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Must perform implementation of ISO 27001:2013 best practices in AppsTwo OBU.
* Should have understanding of risk assessment and risk treatment
* Must perform Risk assessment
* Must have understanding of Basic HRO functions such as Payroll and Compensation.
* Should have working Knowledge of MS Excel and CRM Tools.
* Should be ready for 24/7 shift.
* Must have knowledge of basic computer operations.
* Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
* Should manage the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis