|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must not have any active backlogs
- Having minimum 2 years of educational gap is only allowed
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts
- Must be responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Must be having good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Must be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Must display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Must have experience in design and development and the software development lifecycle
- Should have ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Must have knowledge in MS Office.
- Should be willing working on coding, testing, debugging
- Should be responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.
- Should have working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
- HR Interview
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com