Organization : Cognizant
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cognizant.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be involved in coding, testing, debugging
* Must be responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision.
* Must need to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.Job Requirement and Skills.
* Must have working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project.
* Should apply design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead.People Interactions.
* Must work within own team or department at operational level.
* Must have working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
* Should have comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill.
* Should extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
* Should function as a subject matter expert for this skill.
* Must be capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good presentation skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.