Organization : Cognizant
Job Role : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cognizant.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply
* Candidate must not have any active backlogs.
* Must have maximum 2 years gap in education.
* Should be willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
* Should be an Indian Citizen.
* Must be responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
* Should have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
* Must be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Should manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
* Must be able to apply design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead.
* Should have within own team or department at operational level.
* Must have client interaction in some cases.
* Should have good problem solving & trouble shooting skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should not have any active backlogs.
* Should have knowledge on XML & HTML.
* Coding Assessment Test
* Technical Round
* HR Round