Organization : Cognizant
Job Role : Manufacture Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cognizant.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must perform feasibility study analysis, and concept generation
* Must have detailed design knowledge of 3D modeling
* Should be able to design using CAD tools such as CATIA, Pro/Engineer, Unigraphics, Solid Works and AutoCAD.
* Should have knowledge of reduction of design cycle time, increased productivity, product configurators
* Should improve performance, reliability, quality and lifecycle costs of products/process
* Having knowledge on CAM, factory layout design, process planning, operator ergonomics study analysis, material flow simulation and optimization
* Must have knowledge of Jigs & Fixtures Design
* Should have knowledge of NC code generation for machining components, sheet metal, laser programming, nesting for material optimization
* Must be able to use of tools such as Boothroyd and Dewhurst methodology, aPriori, Costimator for DFA/DFM and product/component cost estimation
* Must validate and perform structural, vibration and thermal analysis
* Should perform motion study analysis
* Must have knowledge of finite Element Analysis (FEA)
* Validation and verification using CAE tools: Ansys, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, Cosmos works, P3 Thermal and Hyper Works
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good presentation skills.