Organization : CommScope
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CommScope Inc., which opened in 1976, is a multi-national network infrastructure provider company based in Hickory, North Carolina, United States. CommScope is a 1997 spin-off of General Instrument and has over 20,000 employees worldwide, with customers in over 130 countries. CommScope manufactures SYSTIMAX and Uniprise brands of Enterprise infrastructure of copper Unshielded Twisted Pair cabling, connector panels, jacks and fiber optic cabling, connector panels, racking and metals. CommScope also manufactures environmentally secure cabinets for FTTN and DSL applications.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must actively contribute to teams in leadership or participant role using one or more methodologies (PDCA, 8D, FMEA, Lean or Six Sigma) to achieve the objectives of the corporate Quality Policy.
* Must prepare and publish timely reports describing contributions to business, using suitable formats for communication, supported by knowledge of methods for data collection, mining and analysis.
* Should be able to coordinate periodic test activities, prepare weekly & monthly quality dashboards/weekly reports, coordinate calibration activities with site calibration coordinator
* Must prepare an annual plan for area of responsibility that uses SMART Goals; effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities on a daily basis.
* Should meet or exceed competency levels for primary and back-up work assignments; ensure that backup(s) are capable to do the job in event of absence.
* Must prepare and conduct Root Cause Analysis addressing relevant issues, with operators, Process Technicians, Team leaders, Testers, and other personal as needed. Understand engineering drawings, conduct quality checks during production run, knowledge of 5s, SPC, CPK , Gage R&R, Process Map, PFMEA, 8D’s.
* Should conduct FA on product according to the quality plan and submit and communicate status to team, Conduct process audits and share findings and discuss Root Cause and CAPA, Process notifications
* Must have knowledge of the QMS, know areas of system that apply to assigned area of responsibility, keep authored procedures current and create new as needed.
* Should conduct Process audit and create NC notifications and follow up for Root cause and corrective action, Create NC Notifications for supplier parts and follow up for closure.
* Must hold Tag and integrated Material Return Authorization, Material Review Board and Return to Vendor Systems
* Should plan, organize, document and execute systems in a timely, accurate manner, assuring applicable areas are in compliance with SOX.