Organization : Conduent
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Conduent Inc. is a business process services company headquartered in New Jersey. It was formed in 2017 as a divestiture from Xerox.It has 93,000 employees in more than 40 countries. On 30 June 2016, Xerox announced that it would be spinning off its Xerox Business Services division into a wholly separate corporation, for which the name was yet to be determined. The business scope of the new company was generally understood to be essentially identical to that of former business services company Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), which Xerox had acquired six years earlier in 2010.
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must perform routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
* Must be typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
* Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
* Must be able to receive instruction, guidance and direction from others
* Must have limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
* Must be able to plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
* Must develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
* Should analyze, program, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
* Must be using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* Should plan and direct studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
* Must develop and install programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
* Should design web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
* May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.