|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Conduent Inc. is a business process services company headquartered in New Jersey. It was formed in 2017 as a divestiture from Xerox.It has 93,000 employees in more than 40 countries. On 30 June 2016, Xerox announced that it would be spinning off its Xerox Business Services division into a wholly separate corporation, for which the name was yet to be determined. The business scope of the new company was generally understood to be essentially identical to that of former business services company Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), which Xerox had acquired six years earlier in 2010.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be responsible for all or most Design and Development Engineering activities without major emphasis in any one functional area
- Should build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Must require knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Must receive a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Must have moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
- Must have customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
- Should process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
- Must work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
- Must be assisting and/or managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign off.
- Should be configuring business processes, security, integration/interfaces, and reports.
- Must be providing fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, roll out and post-implementation support.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com