Organization : Convergys India
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/B Com/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.convergys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
CONVERGYS India Services Pvt Ltd Convergys is a global leader in customer management. Our talented and dedicated team serves leading household brands in industries such as communications, retail, healthcare, technology, financial services, and government. Convergys is passionate about delivering world class customer service each and every day. We understand that our clients have individual business needs, and that customer service in an increasingly multi-channel environment can be complicated.
* Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment.
Position is primarily sedentary.
* May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detractthe employee’s work, or interfere with other employees.
* The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list ofresponsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
* Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
* Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
* Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
* Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
* Use decision-support tools to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests.
* Prepare customer correspondence.
* Solve problems using agreed upon procedures.
* Offer solutions to basic customer issues.
* Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/B Com/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge of basic computer operations.
* Candidate should have willingness to rotate shifts, as needed,to learn.
* Candidate should be courteous with strong customer service orientation.
* Candidate should be dependable with proficient attention to detail.
* Candidate should have good listening and responding skills.