Organization : CSC
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Assists in the implementation of human resources policies and procedures through the dissemination of employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings.
* Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs to provide appropriate parties with necessary human resources information.
* Counsels employees on company Human Resources plans, policies and procedures to ensure employees have appropriate information to make informed choices regarding benefits elections.
* Processes necessary paperwork for new hires, benefit enrollment and terminations to ensure timely and accurate coverages and cancellations.
* Works with business units to ensure receipt of timely and accurate employment/termination relevant information.
* Enters and maintains employee information in HRIS systems to ensure that employee documentation is current.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must be working with human resources principles, practices and procedures.
* Candidate must have experience in working with corporate and legal employment-related policies.
* Candidate must also have experience in working with human resources information systems (HRIS)
* Candidate should have good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
* Candidates must have ability to identify, understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources.
* Candidate must have ability to work in a team environment.
* Candidate should have ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources.
* Candidate must have basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
* Candidate should have good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate must have basic analytical and problem solving skills.