Organization : CSC
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Responds to HR and Finance related telephone and email inquiries from employees and vendors through use of scripted guidance.
* Maintains composure in critical situations. Understands organizational functions and personnel.
* Interacts with team members, management, and employees on customer service issues to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Ensures service level agreements are met or exceeded
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be willing to work mainly in rotational sifts.
* Should be able to analyze, document and renew business processes in order to improve business processes and meet or exceed service level agreements.
* Should be able to develop implementation plans; performs implementation support activities; assists with implementation of schedules and action lists.
* Must assist in the introduction of the new business processes to ensure a seamless transition from old to new business processes.
* Must be able to identify and obtain required resources for assigned projects to ensure successful implementation of new business process.
* Must be able to identify and implement business process solutions through various types of system deployment as required to meet service level agreements.
* Must have working with company products and operating systems
* Should be having experience in working with client business processes.
* Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
* Must have good Organizational and Communication skills.
* Should be able to generate tickets online.