Organization : CSC
Job Role : Program Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
* Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be able to assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
* Should be able to performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
* Must have knowledge of designs of basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Should be able to write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Must assist in resolving routine production support problems.
* Should be able to assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
* Must be able to develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Should create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
* Should conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews
* Must have personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Should have analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Must have interpersonal skills to interact with team members
* Should have communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients