Organization : CSC
Job Role : Program Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Coding Skills
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
* Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
* Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
* Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should have basic programming skills
* Must have personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Should have analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Must also have interpersonal skills to interact with team members
* Should have communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients.
* Must have knowledge in creating basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
* Should be able to conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Should remain abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.