Organization : CSC
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 years
salary : Best in Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : ASAP
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
* Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
* Assists in developing cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
* Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
* Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
* Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
* Prepares systems for operational use and supports operational tests.
* Gathers information from users for analysis of problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience.
* Candidate should have experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.
* Candidate should have working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis.
* Candidate should have personal computer and business solutions software skills.
* Candidate should have analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
* Candidate must have communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel.
* Candidate should also have interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
* Candidate should have ability to work in a team environment.