Organization : CSC
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to assist in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
* Must be able to provide basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
* Should assist in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
* Should work on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
* Should be able to implement and document processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
* Must provide basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
* Should perform routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
* Should investigate and resolve matters of significance.
* Must have experience in working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
* Must have experience working knowledge with one or more structured programming languages
* Should have experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
* Must have experience working with design principles and applications