Organization : CSC
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best in Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
* Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility.
* Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
* Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects.
* Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects.
* Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
* Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge on computer systems and their uses.
* Candidate must have experience in working with network management and protocol system testing.
* Candidate should have working knowledge with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc.
* Candidate should have knowledge on data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
* Candidate must have experience in working with operating systems.
* Candidate may be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
* Candidate must be able to assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate must be effective team player and should be able to work independently.