Organization : CSC
Job Role : Application Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csc.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should identify customer purchasing requirements and provides technical specifications and related documentation to assist the business development staff in the sale of products and systems.
* Should assists in creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems.
* Should respond to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers as necessary to appropriate personnel.
* Should assist in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Provides support in the resolution of system malfunction and/or refers as appropriate.
* Should monitor and record system installation/maintenance progress to document progress and matters of significance.
* Must interact with engineering groups to assist in basic design changes to equipment.
* Must assist in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer.
* Must have working with overall department/account business objectives and goals
* Must have working with operating systems
* Should have working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
* Must have experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc