The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is termed as CSIR which was established by the Government of India in 1942 is an autonomous body that has emerged as the largest research and development organisation in India. It runs thirty-eight laboratories and thirty-nine field stations or extension centres throughout the nation, with a collective staff of over 12,000 scientists and scientific and technical personnel.Although it is mainly funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology, it operates as an autonomous body through the Societies Registration Act, 1860.The research and development activities of CSIR include aerospace engineering, structural engineering, ocean sciences, life sciences, metallurgy, chemicals, mining, food, petroleum, leather, and environmental science.Dr. Girish Sahni was appointed as director general of CSIR, with effect from the 24th August 2015. CSIR is recruiting freshers as technical assistants across india and this provides the information regarding the vacancies available for the position and online application process and last date for applications etc.
List Of Vacancies: 02
* Technical Assistant
* Must have completed B Sc with Chemistry and having minimum one year full time experience in brine chemistry and salt related activities from a recognized institution/ organization.
* Minimum one year full time experience of solar salt manufacturing processes and analysis of salt and marine chemicals from a recognized institution/organization.
Must not have age limit more than 28 Years and age relaxation is applicable according to government policy.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 44,724/- PM
* Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Trade Test/Written Competitive Examination.
* A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts. The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for a Trade Test.
* Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination.
* The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written competitive examination.
* The syllabus for written examination and the details regarding the pattern of examination, number of questions, method of marking etc. shall be notified separately.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – NIL/-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from CSIR website or CSIR office and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 January 2018.
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Gijubhai Badheka Marg
Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)