Organization : CSS Crop
Job Role : Network Administrator
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csscrop.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 6th January 2018
CSS Corp is a leading technology company supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructure (stand alone, Cloud or Mobile enabled) and deploying networks. We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Networking technology(Routing & Switching).
* Should have CCNA level certifications highly desired.
* Must have fluent oral and written communication skills.
* Should have excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
* Must have demonstrated ability to capture and document all relevant details pertaining to a support issue or request.
* Must be a positive thinker, confident, presentable, enthusiastic, resilient, and team player.
* Must have ability to relate to and collaborate with people at all levels of the organization.
* Should be capable in dealing with conflict and resilient in the face of setbacks and challenges.
* Must have demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems in an effective manner.
* Should have ability to present technical information to a varied audience over the phone.
* Must have ability to follow special instructions and other knowledge documentation to determine the appropriate path to resolution for customer before consulting and/or escalating issues to other service department staff members.
* Must have incident Management and customer communication skills
* Should have network Connectivity/Access Circuits.
* Must have knowledge on alarm detection and handling.
* Must have carrier Troubleshooting/Management skills.
* Must have carrier and LEC Dispatch activity.
* Call-out/Escalations as needed.
* Should have trouble ticketing knowledge.
* Must have review and awareness of maintenance activity.
* Should maintain Documentation as it pertains to the execution of this SOW.
CSS corp, B 14 Phase 1,
MEPZ SEZ, Tambaram Sanatorium,
Chennai – 46, Opp Tambaram Sanatorium Railway Station.