Organization : CSS Crop
Job Role : Technical Support
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.csscrop.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 2nd – 5th August 2017
CSS Corp is a leading technology company supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructure (stand alone, Cloud or Mobile enabled) and deploying networks. We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for identifying the issue with the customers and routing them to the available engineer, when necessary.
* Should create, manage tickets for the issues that the customer contacts.
* Should act as the first point of contact before the customer reached the TAC.
* Should also involve creation of licenses and support accounts to the clients world wide.
* Must ensure customer satisfaction / experience is and stays a priority.
* Should manage high visibility exceptions and can work with cross – functional teams to provide best solutions.*
* Must be responsible for the creation of World Wide Return Materials Authorization.
* Should be ensuring all Premium Service orders are completed in a timely manner.
* Must be working and managing 3 Party Vendors around shipments, deliveries and returns.
* Must resolve any RMA issues from the customer or Level 1,2&3 Technical Centers.
* Should provide tracking and Status updates on all 4 hour calls submitted to the Technical Centers.
* Must be updating the Siebel Database to document customer cases.
* Must notify to customers about product shipments.
* Should be escalating RMAs for additional support in a timely manner.
* Must manage caseloads in a timely manner to closure.
* Should provide customers with support for return products.
* Must follow all guidelines for processing RMAs for customers without contracts.
* Should be providing software download access to customers by processing Web Login requests.
* Must be providing license to customers for software updates.
* Should manage high visibility exceptions and can work with cross-functional teams to provide best solutions.
* Customer Service Representatives will work on a World Wide schedule covering 24x5x365 with a rotating schedule.
* Must handle L0 cases for confirmation of hardware failure and proceed with RMA.
* Should provide L0 level technical assistance on cases to rule out hardware errors.
* Must have excellent Communication – for voice support.
* Should be able to communicate effectively.
* Should possess good telephone and email etiquette.
* Should be willing to work in US, UK time zones (24/7 environment including rotational night shifts).
Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Angel Samidoss – 9500034199