Organization : Cummins India
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.25 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cummins in India is a power leader; a Group of complementary businesses that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines, generators and related technologies. Its technology and pioneering initiatives are bringing innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country. Cummins is around a 95 year old company headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (USA). 48,000 people worldwide, presence in approx. 190 countries and manufacturing facilities in 6 continents.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must apply basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks.
* Should assist in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and delivering high performance, low-cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ solutions.
* Should interface with sales and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
* Must use prescribed and innovative methods, and works with adequate guidance.
* Must participate as a team member and actively contributes towards team goals.
* Must carry out partially defined and moderately complex tasks.
* Should have good demonstrated and good understanding and applies knowledge of an engineering discipline.
* Must applies engineering and/or scientific skills and continues to develop experience in creating engineering solutions.
* Should have installation Quality Assurance (IQA) – Has a basic understanding of the Installation Review Process, including the tools and processes associated with the various markets.
* Must have cross-Functional Design Review – Can conduct a cross-functional design review with limited guidance. Has completed at least one formal design review, either independently or with assistance.
* Must perform product Validation – understands the measures of data quality, methods of analysis and available tools. Includes the understanding of the work flow required to schedule, install, setup, calibrate, and operate the equipment associated with testing.
* Must have project mangement – Can apply the principles, techniques, and procedures of project management, and is able to use the tools appropriately as part of their work with limited assistance.
* Should manage Customer Relationships.
* Must have basic understanding of techniques and tools to enhance productivity (i.e. schedules, appointments, call plans, etc).
* Must has a basic understanding of attitudes and behaviors to establish relationships and build trust.
* Should understand the need to and responds with the appropriate time frame to customer needs.