Organization : Cvent
Job Role : Associate Consultant
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cvent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cvent, Inc is a privately held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that specializes in meetings management technology. The company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing, and web surveys. Cvent was founded in September 1999 by Reggie Aggarwal. That same year it received $17 million in venture capital and grew its staff to 125 employees. Following the dot-com bubble burst and the September 11 attacks, Cvent faced near-bankruptcy and was forced to cut 80% of its staff.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 75% through out academics.
* Should support clients in different US Geographies, over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
* Must offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
* Should have gather client requirements for future releases of the product
* Should create and maintain all product documentation
* Should implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
* Should gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
* Must communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
* Should provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
* Should document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software vb.
* Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Should have strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
* Must have high comfort level in using online software products
* Must be articulate, organized, and detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
* Should be quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.