Organization : Cvent
Job Role : Database Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cvent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cvent, Inc is a privately held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that specializes in meetings management technology. The company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing, and web surveys. Cvent was founded in September 1999 by Reggie Aggarwal. That same year it received $17 million in venture capital and grew its staff to 125 employees. Following the dot-com bubble burst and the September 11 attacks, Cvent faced near-bankruptcy and was forced to cut 80% of its staff.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Candidate will have 0 to 1 year of relevant experience
* Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Should have solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle
* Must have strong programming and MS- skills and basic data warehousing concepts
* Should have strong MS-Excel skills
* Must have ability to convey technical information to a general audience
* Must have aptitude for learning new technologies
* Must be a Database Engineer is a key member of Cvent’s database team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Internet-based applications.
* Must have responsibilities of this position includes providing support, troubleshooting, Application Development, debugging software issues and coordinating with multiple teams.
* Should be a person excels at organization, multitasking, problem solving, and ensures that our product offerings are user-friendly and bug-free.
* Must have strong knowledge of database management systems, web technologies, software development lifecycle and solid communication skills are essential.
* This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.