Organization : Cyient
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cyient.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cyient formerly Infotech Enterprises is a company focussed on engineering, networks and operations. It has 12,000+ employees across 38 global locations as of March 2014. The company features among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. On 15 January, 2010, Daxcon was acquired by Infotech Enterprises America, Inc.; a wholly owned subsidiary of Infotech Enterprises Limited, India.This Cyient Is Hiring Design Engineers From Pune.Who looking for Mechanical Engineering Jobs Can Apply For this post.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good communication skills
* Telecom Engineer/Designer will be responsible to carry out the Telecom Network Plan & Design Engineering. GTECH/ARAMIS is added advantage.
* Must design the network layout using different application (Gte4ch, ARAMISDT, Small word, AutoCAD, NE, ARCGIS etc)
* Must have understanding on the construction Permits, Traffic control plans, Sub structure drawings for proposed underground/Aerial networks, Fibre planning and Design concepts and hands on experience.
* Should have telecom network design skills in AutoCAD, Small world or any other GIS application
* Must have knowledge on FTTX works
* Must update OSP and ISP network details
* Should have good understanding of telecom network topology and customer connectivity.
* Should have experience in Plan and design of fiber networks Core/backhaul, Front haul and distribution networks
* Must have knowledge on transport and Ethernet networks ·
* Should have hands-on experience on telecom networks including OSP and ISP elements.
* Must be keeping track of consumables in stock, inventory in use update asset data as per the process defined.
* Should have saily ticket status update to team.
* Must submit week on week service call report to reporting manager.
* Must be giving training to all newly appointed engineers on Helpdesk tool.