Organization : Cyient
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cyient.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cyient formerly Infotech Enterprises is a company focussed on engineering, networks and operations. It has 12,000+ employees across 38 global locations as of March 2014. The company features among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. On 15 January, 2010, Daxcon was acquired by Infotech Enterprises America, Inc.; a wholly owned subsidiary of Infotech Enterprises Limited, India.This Cyient Is Hiring Design Engineers From Pune.Who looking for Mechanical Engineering Jobs Can Apply For this post.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have thorough knowledge in the areas viz., Design, Modelling and detailing of heavy equipment.
* Must have understanding of the Engineering Change Management is must.
* Should have awareness in other engineering functions viz., Hydraulics, Electrical and GD&T will be added advantage.
* Must have experience in concept and detail design using Catia V5 and Enovia, having knowledge on Aero structure domain.
* Should work in different phases in design process from Pre scope activates to Product launch for a multitude of products, parts, assemblies and subassemblies, including drafting, dimensioning, and tolerance and release activities.
* Should have worked on Concept and Detail design having knowledge on Sheet metal parts
* Should have good knowledge on Aero structural parts
* Must have good knowledge on GD & T.
* Should have full understanding of carbody systems and methods of installation
* Must identify and select appropriate materials (Steel/stainless steel/Aluminium) of carbody parts to meet the structural requirements
* Must be good in Welding standards and in selection of weld joint definition as per EN 15085-3 and the weld quality definition as per EN 5817
* Must be able to select and size mechanical fixings, including; threaded fasteners, huck bolts, rivets on the basis of structural requirements
* Must have comprehensive understanding of tolerances including the application of geometric tolerances
* Must be able to plan their own workload and deliver it on-time and to the right quality.
* Must involve \interact with design leads of other functions while developing design solutions.
* Must have excellent understanding on new product design and development process on transportation domain.